With Universe’s Google Tag Manager integration, you can easily add and manage your tracking and advertising pixels (including Facebook, Instagram, and AdWords), web beacons, code snippets in one single app.
Before continuing, please ensure you are familiar with the following Tag Manager actions:
- Creating a Tag Manager container
- What are tags, triggers, and data layer variables?
- How to use custom tags if Tag Manager doesn't have built-in support for your integration
- How to publish a Tag Manager container
Adding Google Tag Manager to Universe
Once you’ve created your Google Tag Manager container, you can add your GTM ID to your event’s Integration’s Google Tag Manager section.
1. Log-in to your Universe account, go to your My Events page and select the event you would like to manage.
2. From your 'Event Editor', select the 'Integrations' option from the menu down the left side of your screen.
3. Paste your GTM ID into the 'Google Tag Manager' section and save.
Universe can also support multiple Tag Manager containers if needed.
Now that you’ve set up Tag Manager on Universe, see our E-commerce Tracking with Google Tag Manager on how to send purchase information to your integration.
For any further questions, please contact us.