Use Zapier to automatically create Salesforce contacts when a new order is received.
Note: You need a premium Zapier account to set up this Zap.
Tip: Check out this primer on using Zapier in the Zapier help center.
1. Login to your Zapier account, search for the Universe app and select it. Next, scroll down to the 'Popular Zaps For Universe' section and locate the Universe + Salesforce Zap and click the 'Use This Zap' button. Alternatively, click here to go to the Salesforce + Universe Integration page directly.
2. Once you select 'Use this Zap', you'll be directed to a new page with a summary of the Zap, how it works, and what you need to set it up. Click on ‘Make this Zap!’.
3. Choose the Universe account you would like to connect with. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to connect your account.
4. If required, authorize Zapier to connect your Universe account.
5. Next, select the drop-down menu to select which listings you would like to set up the Salesforce integration for. To set this up for more than one Universe listing, select the '+' button to add another listing. Click ‘Save + continue’.
6. Now, you can connect your Salesforce account. Click 'Connect' and authorize the connection.
7. Authorize Zapier to access your Universe content.
8. Customize the Universe data that is sent to Salesforce for each order by selecting the Insert Fields button. Click ‘Save + finish!’ to complete your Zap.
For any further questions, check out Zapier's help center, or feel free to contact us.