The data from your Universe event is available in different reports depending on the information you are looking for. Reports can be downloaded at any time before, during, or after your event.
To download a report from a particular event:
1. Log-in to your Universe account, go to your My Events page, and select the event you would like to manage.
2. From your 'Event Manager', select the 'Reports' option from the menu down the left side of your screen.
3. Select your report and click on your preferred file format to download.
Note: If you have more than one date of your event page, select which date you'd like download your report / see data for from the 'Choose Your Event' dropdown. All events on your event page will be selected by default.
The guestlist report is ideal for printing and checking people in at the door of your event. It provides a full attendee list and the ticket type of each guest.
The attendees report includes the name and email address of each attendee (ticket holder) and any additional attendee information you requested at checkout, who bought the order (the buyer), and general attendee information.
The orders report includes a cost breakdown of each order, Information on the buyer, including any custom information you have requested from the buyer at checkout, quantity and type of tickets, purchase origin, and general order information.
The tickets report includes a cost breakdown of each ticket for your event. An order can have multiple tickets.
The check-ins report shows each ticket that was scanned or checked in or out of your event using the Ticket Manager app and when.
Cancellations and Refunds Report:
The cancellations and refunds report includes all cancelled orders for your event. This is shown at the Order level (not attendee) and all cancelled orders, if paid, have been refunded in full. Cancelled orders do not show in any other report.
Requires Approval Report:
If your event is set to require your approval to review each booking request to approve or decline, you can download this report to view all pending requests to easily view the order information for all requests.
To download an account level report:
1. Log-in to your Universe account and go to your Dashboard.
2. Click on the 'Reports' dropdown at the top right of your screen.
3. Select the report you would like to download.
4. Use the dropdown in the window that appears to select the time frame for your report. Either: all transactions, past 30 days, custom date range or single day.
5. Click 'download report'. A .csv file will begin downloading.
The tickets report includes a cost breakdown of each ticket for all of your events. An order can have multiple tickets.
The sales report includes a cost breakdown of each order, information on the buyer, including any custom information you have requested from the buyer at checkout, quantity and type of tickets, purchase origin, and general order information.
Ticket Type Summary - Event Level:
The ticket type summary shows how many of each ticket has been booked per event.
Ticket Type Summary - Date/Time Level:
The ticket type summary shows how many of each ticket has been booked per date/time on all your events.