To Embed our widget on your Squarespace site:
1. Log-in to your Universe account, go to your My Events page, and select the event you would like to manage.
2. From your event's 'Manage' page, select the 'Embeddable widgets' option from the menu down the left side of your screen.
3. Click on the 'Copy' button to copy the piece of code necessary to generate the widget on your website,
4. Log-in to your Squarespace website and select the page where you would like to display the widget.
5. After selecting the page you want to display the widget on, click 'Edit'.
6. Then, click on the “+” icon in the top right corner of the page to add a content block.
7. From the additional options that appear, choose the “Embed” content block found under the 'Basic' section.
8. This will reveal the “Embed” content block editor. Click on the “</>” button to the right of the input field to go into advanced mode.
9. Paste the widget code you had copied earlier into the “Embed Data” window and click “Set”. This will open an "Embed' window. Click the “Apply” button in the bottom right corner.
10. Now you will see the widget displaying in the section you chose. Publish your changes and start selling tickets!
Note: You might see a message saying “This block contains embedded scripts. Embedded scripts are disabled while you're logged in and editing your site.” Squarespace disables all scripts while editing a page, so when you click on the widget nothing might happen. Squarespace will enable the widget when you publish your new changes or, you can save your page to preview widget.