Offer a discount for buyers to purchase 2 tickets for the price of 1.
To offer 2-for-1 tickets:
1. Log-in to your Universe account, go to your My Events page, and select the event you would like to manage.
2. From your 'Event Manager', select the 'Basic Information' option from the menu down the left side of your screen.
3. Scroll down to the 'What tickets will you offer' section, and select the option '+ Paid Ticket'.
4. A new ticket form will appear. Enter the ticket name (i.e. 2-for-1), the price per ticket (this should be set to what each ticket in the order will cost (i.e. 50% of your regular priced ticket type), and the quantity available.
5. Next, select the gear icon beside your 2-for-1 ticket type. A form will appear directly below. In the 'Tickets Per Order' section, enter a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 2. This will ensure a buyer can order no more or less than 2 tickets. If you would like to allow buyers to purchase more than 2 tickets at this price, adjust the max number accordingly.
Note: You can adjust the price and minimum and maximum numbers to offer any type of group discount.
6. Remember to 'Save' to activate your changes.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.