Refunds and cancellations can be issued at any time before your event ends. If you are issuing refunds to cancel your event, each order must be cancelled individually. To issue a refund for an order after the event has ended, please contact us.
Tip: Set a refund policy to let buyers know what to expect before purchasing their tickets. This can help reduce the number of refund requests you receive for your event.
Note: If you have purchased tickets to an event and are looking to request a refund, click here.
To cancel an order and issue a refund for your event:
1. Log-in to your Universe account, go to your My Events page and select the event you would like to manage.
2. From your 'Event Manager', select the 'Orders & Attendees' option from the menu down the left side of your screen.
3. From the 'Orders' tab, locate the order you would like to cancel/refund using the search bar.
4. Open the drop-down menu by clicking on the three dots beside the order, and choose the option 'Refund & Cancel'.
5. A popup will appear for you to confirm if you would like to either issue a full or partial refund for an order.
- To cancel and refund an entire order, select all the boxes next to the attendee's names and click 'Refund entire order'.
- For partial refunds, deselect the tickets you would like to keep. Once you have the ticket you would like to refund, check-marked, click on 'Refund # item(s)'
Note: Partial refunds will allow you to refund an individual ticket in an order, rather than cancelling the whole order.
Warning: Once an order has been cancelled, this action cannot be undone.
Once cancelled, the buyer will receive a cancellation confirmation email and the refund will take a few days to appear on their bank account.
If you have any questions, please contact us.