Set when specific ticket types for your event will be available to be booked by setting a ticket sales start and/or end time per ticket type for your event.
To Set A Ticket Sales Start And/OR End Time:
1. Log-in to your Universe account, go to your My Events page, and select the event you would like to manage.
2. From your event's 'Manage' page, select the 'Basic Information' option from the menu down the left side of your screen.
3. From the edit page, scroll down to the ‘what tickets will you offer?’ section and then select the gear icon beside the ticket type you would like to edit.
4. Set a start time and/or end time for the ticket type by entering a date and time into the 'Ticket sale' fields.
5. Click 'Save' towards the top left corner of your screen.