Easily print tickets for your event with a Boca printer through the Universe Ticket Manager app.
Note: This feature is currently available on iOS devices only and a Boca Printer that supports Bluetooth or Wifi is required.
This feature can be used to print tickets at the door as people enter, or to print tickets in advance to sell offline before your event.
Before you print your tickets, make sure that:
- You have set up your event page and it is live. If needed, you can access your event from your dashboard or click here for a guide on creating an event page.
- If you will be printing tickets as they are sold/issued, make sure that the ticket types that you will be printing are currently:
- on sale
- set to active
- available either 'Everywhere' or 'At The Door only'
- You can adjust these settings from the 'edit' page of your event by selecting the gear icon beside the ticket type you would like to manage. For a guide on editing your event page, click here.
To print tickets:
1. First, make sure that the Bluetooth setting on your iOS device is turned on. You can adjust this by selecting the 'settings' icon on your device's home screen and selecting the 'Bluetooth' button. If it is currently set to off, slide the button to the right to turn it on.
2. Next, login to the Ticket Manager App using your regular Universe login credentials. If you haven't already, you can download Ticket Manager for free from the App Store.
3. Once you are logged into the app, select the 'Settings' button at the bottom right corner of your screen and choose the 'Configure Boca Printer' option.
4. Next, select the 'Boca Printer over Bluetooth' or 'Boca Printer Over WiFi' option when prompted to select a printer.
5. Once you have selected the 'Boca Printer over Bluetooth' option, you can further customize the settings for this feature to set the size of the ticket stock and when to print.
6. Once you have selected your desired options, you are all set up! Tickets will print either when a ticket is sold via Ticket Manager, or when either scanned or sold depending on which option you have set.
For further information on selling tickets and scanning tickets at the door, click here.
Note: Use the "test" button at the top right of your screen to run a test and make sure you have configured your Boca printer properly.
To print tickets to sell offline (that are not associated with an attendee): when building your order via the Ticket Manager app, after you have selected your ticket type quantities to be printed, select the 'cash' tab and leave the fields for each ticket in the order blank.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.